Sunday, February 5, 2017

First reader review of "The Ghost of Emily"

I don't know what to make of 2017 so far... seems to be full of intense lows, and intense highs, all in very tight frequency. Check out this amazing note I just received from a reader of my novel!

"I finished your book today! It was absolutely terrific. I've never read a book or seen a movie or listened to music that has moved me emotionally so much, I know in part because so much of what happens in it is grounded in potential reality. I will be writing a more complete review on Amazon and sharing it, just wanted to let you know I loved it, and I am dying to read the next two! Let me know if there is more I can do to help promote it."


:)
Be sure to grab a copy if you want to see if you get the same experience as this gentleman did!


AMAZON: 

iTUNES (iBooks): 
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-ghost-of-emily/id1200385049?ls=1&mt=11

COMING SOON TO AUDIBLE, for you Audiobook listeners, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment